Q-Straint - Q'Straint - GO2 Oxygen Tank Holder
- Demo Video
The GO2 is an adaptable O2 holder designed to quickly and safely transport medical oxygen for personal use in school buses, community transport, ambulance or non-emergency transportation vehicles.
GO2 prevents O2 cylinders from tipping, falling or becoming a projectile during a sudden stop or manoeuvre.
Features and Benefits:
- Tightening and Release Knob - Ergonomically designed for ease of use.
- Anti-Slip Straps - Includes 2 Anti-Slip Straps to hold O2 cylinder in place while in transit.
- Quick Release - Adjusts easily to accommodate O2 cylinders from sizes AZ to D in Europe and M2 to E in America.
- Durability - Made of high grade anodized aluminium for durability and corrosion resistance.
- Visual Locking Indicator - To easily identify and ensure the GO2 is secured.
- Compact and Portable - The GO2 is just 203mm x 152mm x 432mm and weighs less than 2.72kg.
- Uses L-Track or Pockets - Mounts easily to existing Series L-Track or pockets on vehicle floor and can be moved from one vehicle to another without the use of tools.
Specification and Details:
- Dynamic crash test at 30mph/20g
- O2 Cylinder Holder meets National School Transportation Specifications and Procedures, Support Equipment and Accessories, B.3 and IEP - IFSP Process, Guidelines, E.11.
- O2 Cylinder Holder meets Ambulance Manufacturers Division AMD Standard 003, Oxygen Tank Retention System.
- Approved to the requirements of CEN standard - BS EN 1789:2007, Medical Vehicles and their equipment.
This product is not available to purchase online. Please contact the office for more information.