Q-Straint - Q'Straint L-Track
Q'Straint - L-Track from BAS
Flange, Regular and Surface Angled Track
L-Track is the most widely used floor anchorage in the transportation industry due to its flexibility in accommodating various wheelchair positions. Q'Straint also uses a different alloy to provide you with superior strength and corrosion resistance.
L-Track is available in 3 different profiles:
- Flange Series for flush mounted installations
- Surface Angled Series for surface mounted installations
- Regular Series for surface or flush mounted installations
- Application - Flexible securement track. Accommodates 5/16" bolts.
- Durable and Low Maintenance - Constructed from aluminum alloy (6061 - T6) for superior corrosion resistance.
- Multiple Profiles - To suit your specific application.
- Multiple Length and Drilling Patterns - Standard 82 degree countersunk holes are pre-drilled every 4".
- Compatibility - All OMNI approved L-Track features 3 new profiles designed to be compatible with all Q'Straint and Sure-Lok tie-downs and occupant restraints.