Autoadapt - Autoadapt by Elap - Carospeed E Hand Control
- Demo Video
The Autoadapt by Elap Carospeed E is a hand control for accelerator and brake.
It is a universal floor mounted hand control that moves the accelerator and brake pedals to an intuitive hand control; pull for accelerate and push for brake.
The Carospeed E comes fitted with a hill holder to hold the brake pedal down. In this way hands are freed at traffic lights to change gears or tune the radio. Cruise control is an optional extra its set function is activated using the same button as the hill-holder.
The Carospeed E model has integral electrical functions for right and left indicators, windscreen wipers, washers, horn, high and low beam and set function for the cruise control.
- Sturdy construction which provides a good driving experience
- Styled and shaped to fit in with the rest of the cars interior
- Can be installed in most vehicles
- Cables are concealed under carpeting and behind panels, no holes need to be drilled
- Recommended for use with automatic gear boxes only
This product is not available to purchase online. Please contact the office for more information.