Unwin - Unwin - Pair of Rear Solo Combined Webbing Restraint
- Demo Video
A rear wheelchair tie-down with a split reel double inertia passenger restraint for both safety and comfort.
- The system incorporates a sleek over-centre buckle for easy operation, a shorter webbing length for added versatility and a stop button for additional safety benefit.
- The Combined Restraint comes with Karabiner hooks only.
- The passenger restraint comprises of a reversible stalk that can rotate to fit either side of the vehicle and a sleek black housing reel with red and black webbings for high visibility for the drivers or carers.
- The occupant restraint can either be a 2 point or a 3 point system with the additional purchase of the upper anchorage strap when required.
- This rear combined restraint requires 2 solo anchors as flooring system.
Unwin recommends the use of a 3 point occupant restraint system to provide greater protection in case of an impact. However, we also recognise that some vehicle layout/designs or specific postural or medical conditions do not allow that style of seatbelts to be used easily. The system is not ISO 10542 compliant if used in 2 point configuration.
In accordance with international standards, Unwin occupant restraints are designed to be used for passengers weighing 22kg and above. If the passenger weighs less than 22kg, Unwin recommends that a suitable, and appropriately compliant child restraint system is used. This may involve a secondary seat belt restraint as recommended by the original seat manufacturer.
This product is not available to purchase online. Please contact the office for more information.