Q-Straint - Q'Straint - QRT 5 Series
The Q'Straint QRT 550E retractor (patent pending) has been designed for and dynamically sled tested with wheelchairs of 200kg and features a unique energy managing design utilising advanced material technology and a double webbing loop. The world's first 4-point, heavy duty, fully automatic tie-downs designed, engineered and built to safely secure today's heaviest wheelchairs.
Features and Benefits:
- Securing today's heaviest wheelchairs: Dynamically sled tested with wheelchairs up to 200kg.
- Compatible with all vehicles and wheelchairs: Installs quickly in almost any vehicle fitted with proper L-Track or anchor systems.
- New finish: Contemporary and stylish design that complements modern vehicle interiors.
- Automatic Release - Easy release eliminates the need to bend down.
- Space-saving, Ergonomic Design - No mounting bracket allows retractors to fit under most footrests.
Specification and Details:
- Compatible Anchorages - L-Track or may be directly mounted to vehicle floors. seat legs or barriers.
- Warranty - 5 years.
- Tested - crash-tested to 30mph, 20 g
- Meets or exceeds the following standards and regulations: ISO 10542, PAS 2012, Regulation 107 (Bus and Coach).
This product is not available to purchase online. Please contact the office for more information.