Autoadapt - Autoadapt by Elap - Carony Go
- Demo Video
The well proven Carony system for powered wheelchairs.
The car seat that transforms into a wheelchair has been one of Autoadapt's flagship products for nearly 30 years. A caregiver swivels the seated user out of the car and docks the Carony chassis. The entire seat then easily slides onto the chassis and becomes a standard wheelchair. Going into the car is the same simple procedure in reverse.
The Carony Go is our power wheelchair in the Carony family. Carony Go is a class B wheelchair with a user weight limit of 120kg. The chair is CE-labelled and approved to Swedish Handicap Institute requirements for power wheelchairs.
- The user remains comfortably seated while transferring from the Carony Go wheelchair into the car.
- Acts as a normal powered wheelchair
- Joystick can be placed on either left or right side.
- Suitable for both children and adults.
- Max speed of 6.5 km/h
- Max range of 25km on one charge
- Approved as a medical deivce
- Crash tested and approved according to ISO 7176 and ISO 10542
- Fire resistant seats
- EMC test approved
This product is not available to purchase online. Please contact the office for more information.