FAQ Dual Control
1. WHAT AREAS DO YOU COVER FOR THE FITTING OF THE DUAL CONTROLS?
We fit in the following postcodes -- BB,BL,CA*,CH,CW,FY,HD,HX,L,LA*,LL*,M,OL,PR,SK,ST,SY*,TF*WA,WN.
* Not all of the postcode area.
2. WHERE CAN THE DUAL CONTROLS FITTING BE CARRIED OUT?
The dual controls fitting can be carried out at our workshop, at your home, your workplace, or the supplying dealership. All we require is to be able to open both front doors fully so access can be gained for the dual controls fitting.
3. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR THE FITTING OF THE DUAL CONTROLS?
The dual controls fitting time varies from model to model but generally takes around 2 hours.
4. DO YOU NEED TO DRILL THE VEHICLE TO FIT THE DUAL CONTROLS?
The fitting of the dual controls again is dependent on vehicle type and in some cases drilling is required to secure the dual controls to the vehicle.
5. CAN THE DUAL CONTROLS BE REMOVED AT A LATER DATE?
Yes the dual controls can be removed.
6. CAN I SWAP THE DUAL CONTROLS TO ANOTHER VEHICLE?
You can swap the dual controls to the same model of vehicle but you may need to get upgrades. Generally the dual controls will not fit other models.
7. WILL MY VEHICLE'S CONTROLS FEEL ANY DIFFERENT AFTER THE FITTING OF THE DUAL CONTROLS?
No you should feel no difference after the dual controls have been fitted.
8.CAN I REMOVE THE DUAL CONTROLS PEDALS WHEN NOT TEACHING?
Yes the pedals on your dual controls can be removed, this operation usually takes between 3 to 10 minutes .