The Autoadapt by Elap LT12 Vertical Slider Hand Control and Mechanical Brake enables people with disabilities to both legs and possibly to one or both arms to drive safely.
It allows the user to manage acceleration and braking using just their hands. It can be installed in cars with automatic and progressive transmission and power assisted steering.
This hand control, fitted to the inside of the dashboard, leaves the design of the car unchanged, does not affect the airbag opening, does not prevent access to the driving controls and does not limit nominated drivers to using the original car controls.
The hand control consists of a downwards push brake lever and a slider. By pulling the slider towards you, using your index and middle finger, you accelerate. Push the lever downwards and you brake.
– Easy acceleration by pulling the slider and easy braking by pushing the lever
– Available with two or six buttons to give additional functionality
– Includes hill and horn holder
– Can include auxiliary functions such as indicators, lights and windscreen wipers
– Safety system cuts acceleration when braking
This product is not available to purchase online. Please contact the office for more information.