Inqline is a fully tested, heavy-duty winch and restraint system featuring dual automatic retractors that doubles as front tie-downs; making it the ideal solution for both passenger on boarding and passenger securement.
Features and Benefits:
- Controlled Steering – Inqline simplifies the process of guiding a mobility passenger up and down a ramp with an ergonomic thumb controller that allows the operator to manually steer the passenger in and out of the vehicle.
- Independent Retractors – Inqline utilises 2 Q’Straint self-tensioning auto-locking retractors. A new patented 360 degrees webbing guide leads belt webbing over the top of the unit, keeping belts twist-free and allowing for more passenger leg room.
- Wall Control Panel – Inqline’s wall control panel simplifies all functions into an intuitive 2-button wall mounted unit for easy management of the engaging, releasing and ‘squeezing’ of the belts as needed.
- Improved Angles – Inqline’s front and rear tie-downs attach at the ideal angle for steadier ride conditions and a superior crash test performance. The lower belt angles also allow for larger wheelchairs to fit in the vehicle and the unit is fully adaptable to a variety of custom installation configurations; from floors to walls or even under vehicle seats.
- Reduced Liability – Inqline’s gives operators full control of the boarding and securement process, requiring minimum physical strain. Passengers feel safer and operators have true piece of mind, leading to better interactions and more positive experiences for everyone.
- Speed, Safety and Simplicity – Drivers no longer need to reach around and invade the space of passengers. Inqline completely eliminates a time-consuming and uncomfortable step of the securement process.
- A Better Journey – Inqline’s ‘final squeeze’ feature uses electronic sensors to determine exactly how much pressure to apply to the wheelchair, ensuring proper securement at all times.
This product is not available to purchase online. Please contact the office for more information.