Q’Straint – QRT Max from BAS Vehicle Adaptations
The latest innovation in retractor systems.
The QRT MAX is the latest generation of self-locking, self-tensioning retractable wheelchair securement systems. This fully automatic retractor provides a variety of innovative features which maximize ease of use and ensure passenger safety.
- Knobless, one-handed operation – no knobs to interfere with wheels and footrests and eliminates confusion as to whether additional tightening is required.
- Automatic, self-locking – allows easy, one-handed hook-up of wheelchairs.
- Self-tensioning – no manual tensioning required. Retractors automatically take up ‘slack’ to ensure wheelchair passenger is always secured.
- Positive Lock Indicator – patented feature clearly indicates when fitting is locked in anchorage (L-track application only).
- Interchangeable – eliminates confusion; no right, left, front or rear locations.
- Low profile & compact – no mounting bracket allows retractors to fit under most footrests.
- Accommodates larger wheelchairs – reduced overall retractor length leaves more room for wheelchairs.
- Universal design – accommodates virtually all wheelchair designs, including scooters.
- Durable – constructed from hardened steel and coated in zinc for maximum corrosion resistance.
- J-Hook – reduces twisting of belts and ensures proper securement with a quarter turn, accommodating virtually all wheelchair designs.
- Foot release lever – easy release eliminates the need to bend down.
This product is not available to purchase online. Please contact the office for further details.