Q’Straint – QRT Standard from BAS Vehicle Adaptations
For a budget-conscious retractor solution.
The QRT Standard is an economical, semi-automatic retractor system to help meet minimum specifications and cost-conscious budgets without sacrificing safety.
- Single tensioning knob – safely secures wheelchair and occupant in under 10 seconds.
- Positive Lock Indicator (PLI) – patented feature clearly indicates when fitting is locked in anchorage (L-track application only).
- Interchangeable – eliminates confusion; no right, left, front or rear locations.
- Low profile & compact – no mounting bracket allows retractors to fit under most footrests and reduces overall retractor length, to help accommodate larger wheelchairs.
- Universal design – accommodates virtually all wheelchair designs, including scooters.
- Durable – constructed from hardened steel and coated in zinc for maximum corrosion resistance.
- J-Hook – reduces twisting of belts and ensures proper securement with a quarter turn.
- Foot release lever – easy release eliminates the need to bend down.
This product is not available to purchase online. Please contact the office for further details.