Unwin - Unwin - Pair of Combined Metal Quattro Solo, Retractable Restraint
- Demo Video
Rear Combined Quattro Solo with 3 Point Occupant Restraint
- The rear combined Quattro Solo comes with a silver metal housing and red webbing for high visibility.
- This Quattro System is available with dipped Karabiner hooks to protect wheelchair frames.
- The passenger restraint comprises a reversible stalk that can rotate to fit either side of the vehicle and a sleek black housing reel with red and black webbings for high visibility purposes.
- Quattro Solo Combined can either be a 2 point or a 3 point system with the additional purchase of the upper anchorage strap if required.
- This rear combined restraint requires 2 Solo anchors as flooring system.
Unwin recommends the use of a 3 point occupant restraint system to provide greater protection in case of impact. However, we also recognise that some vehicle layout/designs or specific postural or medical conditions do not allow that style of seatbelts to be used easily. This system is not ISO- 10542 compliant if used in a 2 point figuration.
In accordance with international standards, Unwin occupant restraints are designed to be used for passengers weighing 22kg and above. If the passenger weighs less than 22kg, Unwin recommends that a suitable, and appropriately compliant child restraint system is used. This may involve a secondary seatbelt restraint as recommended by the original seat manufacturer.
This product is not available to purchase online. Please contact the office for more information.