Unwin - Unwin - Pair of Combined Quattro Express, Retractable, Self Tensioning Restraint
The system consists of a rear Quattro Express retractable wheelchair tie-down and a 3 Point Seatbelt.
- The Quattro Express System is a self-tensioning and self-retracting system which quickly and safely secures wheelchairs.
- The Rear Quattro Express comes with a metal cover, a very strong housing reel and Karabiner hooks for ease of operation and handling.
- A positive locking label on the webbing clearly indicates when the reel is locked safely into place.
- The passenger restraint comprises of a reversible stalk that can rotate to fit either side of the vehicle and a sleek black housing reel with red and black webbings for high visibility purposes.
- The occupant restraint can either be a 2 point or a 3 point system with the additional purchase of the upper anchorage strap when required.
Unwin recommends the use of a 3 point occupant restraint system to provide greater protection in case of impact. However, we also recognise that some vehicle layout/designs or specific postural or medical conditions do not allow that style of seatbelt to be used easily. This system is not ISO-10542 compliant if used in a 2 point configuration.
In accordance with international standards, Unwin occupant restraints are designed to be used for passengers weighing 22kg and above. If the passenger weighs less than 22kg, Unwin recommends that a suitable, and appropriately compliant child restraint system is used. This may involve a secondary seatbelt restraint as recommended by the original seat manufacturer.
This product is not available to purchase online. Please contact the office for more information.