Unwin - Unwin - Pair of Rear Combined Gemini Wheelchair Tie-Down & 3 Point Occupant Restraint
The heavy duty combined system has been engineered to successfully secure wheelchairs weighing up to 140kg.
- The Gemini rear restraint comes with black webbing to denote the 140kg option.
- The Gemini system is available with Karabiner hooks, which can be locked to simply secure and release the wheelchair.
- The two rear straps are fully adjustable and can be easily tensioned for maximum security.
- The passenger restraint comprises a reversible stalk to fit either side of the vehicle and a sleek black housing reel with red and black webbings for high visibility for the drivers or carers.
- The passenger restraint is available as a 2 point system or a 3 point system with the additional purchase of the upper anchorage point.
Unwin recommends the use of a 3 point occupant restraint system to provide greater protection in case of an impact. However, we also recognise that some vehicle layout/designs or specific postural or medical conditions do not allow that style of seatbelts to be used easily. This system is not ISO - 10542 compliant if used in 2 point configuration.
In accordance with international standards, Unwin occupant restraints are designed to be used for passengers weighing 22kg and above. If the passenger weighs less than 22kg, Unwin recommends that a suitable, and appropriately compliant child restraint system is used. This may involve a secondary seat belt restraint as recommended by the original seat manufacturer.
This product is not available to purchase online. Please contact the office for more information.