Unwin - Unwin - Rail Tracking WAM Kit 3 (Wheelchair Accessible Minibus)
This kit has been designed to fit in M1 (Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle) and M2 (Minibus Vehicles).
- The system consists of two pairs of Quattro Retractable tie-down and an occupant seatbelt.
- One pair of Quattro retractable wheelchair tie-down is required for the front and another one for the rear of the wheelchair.
- Quattro comes with a plastic cover, a very strong housing reel and karabiner hooks for ease of operation and handling.
- This wheelchair tie-down system uses red webbing and is capable of securing a wheelchairs weight of up to 120kg.
- The occupant restraint comprises a Split Reel Double Inertia seatbelt and a third-point anchorage strap.
- The occupant restraint is fitted with a reversible stalk that can rotate to fit either side of the vehicle and uses red and black webbings for high visibility for the drivers or carers.
- An additional 3PTF or 3PTR will be required to create a 3 point occupant system.
Unwin recommends the use of a 3 point occupant restraint system to provide greater protection in case of an impact. However, they also recognise that some vehicle layout/designs or specific postural or medical conditions do not allow that style of seatbelt to be used easily. This system is not ISO 10542 compliant if used in 2 point configuration.
In accordance with international standards, Unwin occupant restraints are designed to be used for passengers weighing 22kg and above. If the passenger weighs less than 22kg, Unwin recommends that a suitable, and appropriately compliant child restraint system is used. This may involve a secondary seatbelt restraint as recommended by the original seat manufacturer.
This product is not available to purchase online. Please contact the office for more information.