Unwin - Unwin - Solo Anchor System 20
The four point wheelchair tie-down and occupant restraint is a simple yet effective method to secure wheelchairs during transport.
- The two solo front straps are fitted with Tongue & Buckle to facilitate easy operation.
- The rear tie-down combines Quattro Solo retractable wheelchair tie-down with a 3 point retractable occupant restraint.
- The rear Quattro solo comes with a sleek metal cover,a very strong housing reel and Karabiner hooks for ease of operation and handling.
- This wheelchair tie-down system uses red webbing and is capable of securing a wheelchairs weight of up to 120kg.
- The occupant restraint is fitted with a reversible stalk that can rotate to fit either side of the vehicle and uses red and black webbings for high visibility for the drivers or carers.
- The occupant restraint can either be a 2 point or a 3 point system with the additional purchase of the upper anchorage strap when required.
- This system required 4 solo anchors.
Unwin recommends the use of a 3 point occupant restraint system to provide greater protection in case of an impact. However, we also recognise that some vehicle layout/designs or specific postural or medical conditions do not allow that style of seatbelts to be used easily.
This system is not ISO 10542 compliant if used in a 2 point configuration.
In accordance with international standards, Unwin occupant restraints are designed to be used for passengers weighing 22kg and above. If the passenger weighs less than 22kg, Unwin recommends that a suitable, and appropriately compliant child restraint system is used. This may involve a secondary seat belt restraint as recommended by the original seat manufacturer.
This product is not available to purchase online. Please contact the office for more information.