Q-Straint - Q'Straint QLK-150
Q'Straint - QLK-150 from BAS
The QLK-150 wheelchair docking system is the next step in independent wheelchair securement (also known as powered lockdowns or tie-downs). It is the perfect solution for those looking to drive their vehicle or who want to quickly secure their own wheelchair using a single point system.
- Extensive Crash Testing -First and only system tested to higher WC/19 wheelchair loads; and also the only system tested Forward, Rearward and Sideways.
- Slim & Flexible Dash Control -Compact design has a much larger touch area and features imbedded LED indicators showing system status.
- Flush Surface -Eliminates "snags" and gives users an immediate 3/16" (5mm) of additional bolt clearance.
- Tapered Channel -Helps smoothly guide users into place.
- Reduced Footprint -Reduces castor interference with shortened design front to back by 1.5" (38mm), retaining original hole pattern.
- SMART (ECM) -Newly designed Micro-processor controller
- Sleep Function -When user exits docking base, system draws 76.5 micro amps (0.0000765 Amps): About 5 times less than other docking systems.
- Low Current Draw -Solenoid release draws between 4.2 – 9.1 amps (versus 18 Amps).
- Reduced Electrical Components -New design only requires a single micro-switch and eliminates thermal switch.
- Plug & Play Serviceability -Solenoid and limit switch feature quick connectors.
- Screw-Terminal Connectors -Connectors are easily removed for faster wire routing, and eliminates additional crimping and soldering.
- Removable Cover -Faster servicing and maintenance.
- Over-Torque Protection -Prevents "locking up" if internal hardware is over-torqued during routine maintenance.
- Heat-Treatment -All components except for base mounts are treated to increase strength, and reduce entry channel warping and sharpening.
- Eco- friendly Steel Coating -Our high grade steel features more eco-friendly coating, to prevent corrosion and reduce the impact on the environment. It is in line with the vehicle end of life regulations.
- Lowest/Highest Clearance -Optional base mounts allow for the docking system to be mounted from 1.5" (38mm) to 4" (100mm). Standard supplied height is 2" (50mm)