Autochair - Autochair Milford Person Lift - Person Hoist
- Demo Video
The Autochair Milford person lift has been specially designed for lifting people from their wheelchair into a vehicle and out again.
- The Milford Person Lift has been specially designed for lifting people from their wheelchair into a vehicle and out again.
- Fits most 4 door cars, all 2 door cars, people carriers and 4x4s.
- Lifts up to 17½ stone, this can be upgraded to 21 stone if required.
- The NEW Milford weighs just 8kg, has emergency switches and an optional manual operation.
- The lift can be operated by a helper or by the disabled person using a small control box attached to a fly lead.
- There are only two switches, one for on/off and one for up/down.
- The control box can be positioned on the lift using velcro strips.
- Once the person has been lifted, horizontal movements are made manually, a process made easy by the three pivot points of the lift.
- The Milford Person Lift comes complete with sling and 4 compartment padded bag with carry straps.
Sling sizes: Extra small - Extra large (amputee sling also available)
This product is not available to purchase online. Please contact the office for more information.