Winches are the perfect adaptation to assist wheelchair/scooter entry into a vehicle. We have a range of winches available to suit most needs/requirements. Contact the office on 0161 776 1594 to find out more about these great products.
Accessible Products – Atom 250 Winch
Accessible Products Atom 250 Winch – The Mighty Winch Assist Device
Introducing the enhanced mighty Atom 250 Winch – an extremely compact yet powerful device, developed to assist with the loading (and un-loading) of a wheelchair passenger into an adapted vehicle.
With whisper quiet operation, Atom provides 250kg of pulling power, making the loading process substantially less strenuous for the carer whilst also maintaining passenger comfort.
Supplied with two wireless remotes – one small enough to keep on your keyring.
Quick and simple installation, no fuss wiring. Restrictive wander leads are now a thing of the past.
**BRAND NEW FEATURE – QUICK RELEASE FIXING PLATE** Simply unfasten the moulded cover, unplug the wiring, slide the winch off the base plate and voila! You also have the option of allowing the winch to pivot in line with the wheelchair, preventing any issues with webbing ride-up on the reel. Included in the standard kit.
Maximum load: 250kg. Assembled weight: 3.8kg. Size L 230 x W 140 x H 110mm.
Features & benefits:
- Anti-roll back feature
- Over-load and obstruction safety sensor with emergency stop protection
- Silent operation with gentle stop/start motion
- Small and compact body with moulded cover encompassing all moving parts to prevent damage or injury
- Quick and simple installation with trouble-free wiring to base vehicle. Just a 12 volt supply connected to the detachable plug. Hand brake interlocking instructions are provided.
- Pivoting base to prevent ride up of webbing and any winch body distortion damage.
- Supplied with 2 ergonomic, easy-to-use wireless remote controls. One so small you can attach it to your car keys and carry in your pocket.
- Safe and simple wheelchair attachments supplied as standard, with either tongue and buckle or karabiner option,
- Robust and dependable, cycle tested for long-life durability.
- New quick release fixing plate feature
- Pre-built winch and moulded cover
- V harness or optional T bar attachment
- 6 Metre length webbing (up to 10 metre option available)
- 2 x wireless remote controls
- User manual
- Universal fixing plate
- One year return to base warranty