BAS offer a wide range of lifts suitable for both private and commercial use. The lifts have various lifting capacities and are suitable for a wide range of vehicles. Contact the office on 0161 776 1594 to find out more about our full range of lifts available.
AMF Bruns – Linearlift AL1 Split
The AMF-Bruns Linearlift AL1 SPLIT is a fully automatic lift for rear and side entry.
- Patented, newly developed aluminium arms make the AL1 the lightest lift on the market
- Unique design
- Applicable for rear and side entry
- LED flashing lights, optional LED platform lights
- Choice of 3 standard platforms
- See- through platform design ensures excellent rear view
- The Split platform allows free vision through the rear and access through the rear door
- Roll-off stop opens automatically when touching ground even on uneven surfaces
- Bridge plate serves as automatic roll-off stop at the same time (patented)
- 900 mm lifting height
- Crash security bolts for more passive security
- Powder Coated surface. KTL coated for additional protection against corrosion.
- Compatible with EMC in accordance with the European legislation
- Meets EN1756, II requirements
Design meets lightweight – newly developed aluminium arms make the AL1 the lightest lift on the market.
Worldwide unique design due to the specially manufactured aluminium profile lifting arms.
The AL1 Split is available for the following vehicles:
Citroen Jumper, Fiat Ducato, Ford Transit, Merecedes-Benz Sprinter, Mercedes-Benz Vito, Mercedes-Benz Viano, Nissan Interstar, Nissan Primastar, Opel Movano, Opel Vivaro, Peugeot Boxer, Renault Master, Renault Trafic, Volkswagen Crafter, Volkswagen T5.
- SWL 400kg
- Operation Control – via four push buttons, up/down, stow/deploy.
- Unladen weight – between 140kg and 150kg, depending on platform size.
- Features – manual pump, two hand rails, automatic flashing warning lights.
- Power – 12v electro-hydraulic motor.
- Optional – remote control on request.
This product is not available to purchase online. Please contact the office for further details.