We offer a wide range of vehicle steps including single, double, motorised and manual models. They are suitable for a range of vehicles and are an ideal adaptation for aiding entry/exit. Contact the office on 0161 776 1594 to find out more about the full range of steps available.
B Series Step (BE600)
Stayco have been manufacturing the B-Series cassette steps for well over 10 years. These highly reliable 600mm wide basic steps have been fitted to thousands of minibuses over this period. They can be supplied with treads of 250mm or 300mm depth. 450mm wide versions with with 250mm deep treads are available subject to minimum order requirements.
Stayco have recently improved the design of the B-Series manual version with the incorporation of the Stayco patented deploy lock-out and an improved over-centre catch system. This has also allowed them to reduce the depth of the case on the B-Series by over 14mm to improve ground clearance. These steps are priced at an extremely economic level and offer a low cost robust basic step for minibuses and large vans.
Fitting kits for suitable vehicles are available.
The B-Series steps come with a full 1 year warranty.
The BE600 electric cassette step is powered by a Stayco all metal geared electric motor. It is now fitted with magnetic limit switches for improved tolerance to dirt and freezing conditions. In the event of a power failure when the step is deployed, the tread can be disconnected easily from the motor link arm and then manually closed.
- Tread size deployed: 250mm x 610mm
- Tread deployment movement: 215mm
- Minimum projection of case below sill height: 65mm
- Case depth behind sill lip: 470mm
- Closed tread projection out from sill lip: 35mm
- Overall width of case: 688mm
- Extruded anodised aluminium ribbed tread profile
- Extruded anodised tread side arms
- Galvanised steel case
- Stainless steel guide rails
- Nylon rollers
- Rubber under tread weather flap
- Stayco 12v single arm motor unit
- Vehicle mounting kits for suitable vehicles
- Wire loom kit consisting of wire loom, control unit, dash switch, dash warning light.
- 12 months on site
- CE marked
This product is not available to purchase online. Please contact the office for more information.