BraunAbility Portable Ramps
Lightweight and durable portable wheelchair ramps.
Fixed, folding or telescopic, BraunAbility’s Portable Ramps are available in a variety of different shapes and sizes. They’re easy to bring along on trips or to places that do not have fixed ramps. With handles that retract effortlessly, simple locks that you can open and close in one easy step and superior slip resistance.
All of their portable ramps have a side profile of 52mm in height, except FL110, Fl150 and Fl200 which have a 35mm side profile. In these, the side profile also functions as a handle.
- Best quality on the market
- Easy locking
- No slippery surface with their ‘cat tongue’ design
- Stylish and high loading capacity
- The handles fold to the side and out of the way
- Anodized aluminium that provides long term protection against scratches and corrosion
- Designed and manufactured in Sweden
- 3 years warranty
Different types of Portable Ramps available:
- Folding Ramp – easy to bring along and come in several different sizes to meet any requirement.
- Telescopic Ramp – available in long lengths to enable use in a range of different environments.
- Folding Telescopic Ramp – can be used in many different types of environments. Easy to fold and transport.
- Fixed Ramp – available in a range of sizes to meet any requirement.
- iRamp Portable – folds lengthways. It provides a complete traction surface for electric wheelchairs, three-wheeled scooters, etc. A very lightweight ramp that can support heavy loads.
- iRamp Carbon – folds lengthways. It provides a full surface required for electric wheelchairs and three-wheeled scooters. It is very lightweight, made from a durable material and is capable of supporting heavy loads. The iRamps are only 5.5cm thick when folded up. The iRamp Carbon series is even lighter, up to 30% lighter than the competitors’ counterparts. As the name suggests, these ramps are manufactured from carbon fibre, a material that is extremely light, rigid and strong.
- Anyramp – lightweight and non-slip portable loading ramps. Anyramp have a wide range of applications. They can be mounted in one easy step and removed just as easily.