The Turny 6 Way is the new and improved 6-Way Base.
The Turny 6 Way enables users to easily get from a wheelchair to the front seat of a vehicle and vice versa. As the name suggests the seat lift can move in 6 directions: up, down, forwards, backwards, as well as rotate left to right. This means that the seat can be brought backwards, rotated to face the inside of the vehicle and set to a desired height to enable users to easily transfer from a wheelchair, whilst inside the vehicle.
- Universal configurable adaptation.
- Can be installed on both the driver and passenger side.
- Does not impede the functionality of the vehicle – it is possible to share the vehicle with someone who doesn’t use the wheelchair transfer system.
- No permanent modification to the vehicle.
- One control box to control the movement of the seat which is adjustable in position.
- Rotates up to 140 degrees.
- 180kg weight capacity.
- Two installation points to accommodate users who need to sit closer to the steering wheel.
- Seat belt geometrical.
- Improve OEM seat compatibility.