An “Automotive Homologation” version is available, making these screens the perfect solution for getting back to work as quickly and as safely as possible!
The Protective Screens for Taxis, Minibuses and other Private Hire vehicles are offered by BAS in partnership with their Italian partners Handytech. The shatterproof polycarbonate screens improve the safety conditions of the driver and rear passengers by providing a head height separation to prevent the spread of infectious respiratory drops.
- Screens available for all vehicle models (see further information below).
- Models available with Automotive Homologation Certificate of Compliance – should present no issues in terms of insurance.
- Easy to install – no drilling and no specific equipment required.
- Easy to remove – aiding vehicle cleaning and maintenance.
- Suitable to use in conjunction with antibacterial products – easy to disinfect.
- No structural modifications required, no vehicle documentation updates.
- Made of 4mm shatterproof polycarbonate which does not constitute a danger in the event of an accident – in compliance with automotive requirements.
- Models available with Automotive Homologation Certificate of Compliance.
- The material used is recognised in Class A1 (best fire behaviour) on the basis of the UNI EN 13501-1 standard, which deals with the fire classification of products and construction elements.
- Conforms to UNECE 43 standards.
- Supplied in compliance with the Construction and Use Act.
- CNC cut to provide no sharp edges or corners.
- Fully recyclable.
- Supplied with a 24 month guarantee.
There are three different screens available; Taxis (standard passenger cars & small vans), Medium Vans and Large Vans.
1 – Standard Passenger Cars & Small Vans:
- Length – 1250mm
- Height – 500mm
- Weight – 4kg
- Allows the safe passage of money and receipts. Suitable for all standard passenger car vehicles.
- Prices from £255 + VAT for front/rear divider.
2 – Medium Vans:
- Length – 1350mm
- Height – 600mm
- Weight – 5kg
- Suitable for Renault Traffic, Nissan NV300, Peugeot Expert, Vauxhall Vivaro, Mercedes Vito, Ford Custom, Volkswagen Transporter type vehicles.
- Prices from £290 + VAT for front/rear divider.
3 – Large Vans:
- Length – 1585mm
- Height – 600mm
- Weight – 6kg
- Suitable for Fiat Ducato, Peugeot Boxer, Renault Master, Vauxhall Movano, Nissan NV400, Mercedes Sprinter, Ford Transit, Iveco Daily type vehicles.
- Prices from £335 + VAT for front/rear divider.
- Payment to be made with order.
- Currently 28 days delivery time with DPD from date of order (orders can be expedited at a charge of £40 + VAT per screen).
- Shipping £25 + VAT
- Can be collected by appointment only – contact the office to arrange this.
- £35 fitting fee if required at our premises and by appointment only (approximate fitting time 30 minutes) – contact the office to arrange this.
- For the Medium Vans there is the option to add a front divider between front seated passenger and driver, but only if the van has 2 single front seats. Price for this is £135 + VAT plus standard shipping charge. No additional shipping charge if purchased at the same time as a front/rear divider.
- For Large Vans and trucks it is possible to fit a rigid divider (CS Guard) between the driver and front passenger. Prices start from £295 + VAT and the same shipping rules apply as above bullet point.
- Dimensions shown are for the front/rear divider, not for the front separation screens as mentioned above.