Q’Straint – QLK-150 from BAS
The QLK-150 wheelchair docking system is the next step in independent wheelchair securement (also known as powered lockdowns or tie-downs). It is the perfect solution for those looking to drive their vehicle or who want to quickly secure their own wheelchair using a single point system.
- Extensive Crash Testing – First and only system tested to higher WC/19 wheelchair loads; and also the only system tested Forward, Rearward and Sideways.
- Slim & Flexible Dash Control – Compact design has a much larger touch area and features imbedded LED indicators showing system status.
- Flush Surface – Eliminates “snags” and gives users an immediate 3/16″ (5mm) of additional bolt clearance.
Tapered Channel -Helps smoothly guide users into place.
- Reduced Footprint – Reduces castor interference with shortened design front to back by 1.5″ (38mm), retaining original hole pattern.
- SMART (ECM) – Newly designed Micro-processor controller
- Sleep Function – When user exits docking base, system draws 76.5 micro amps (0.0000765 Amps): About 5 times less than other docking systems.
- Low Current Draw -Solenoid release draws between 4.2 – 9.1 amps (versus 18 Amps).
- Reduced Electrical Components -New design only requires a single micro-switch and eliminates thermal switch.
- Plug & Play Serviceability -Solenoid and limit switch feature quick connectors.
- Screw-Terminal Connectors -Connectors are easily removed for faster wire routing, and eliminates additional crimping and soldering.
- Removable Cover -Faster servicing and maintenance.
- Over-Torque Protection -Prevents “locking up” if internal hardware is over-torqued during routine maintenance.
- Heat-Treatment -All components except for base mounts are treated to increase strength, and reduce entry channel warping and sharpening.
- Eco- friendly Steel Coating -Our high grade steel features more eco-friendly coating, to prevent corrosion and reduce the impact on the environment. It is in line with the vehicle end of life regulations.
- Lowest/Highest Clearance -Optional base mounts allow for the docking system to be mounted from 1.5″ (38mm) to 4″ (100mm). Standard supplied height is 2″ (50mm)
This product is not available to purchase online. Please contact the office for further details.