We offer a wide range of vehicle steps including single, double, motorised and manual models. They are suitable for a range of vehicles and are an ideal adaptation for aiding entry/exit. Contact the office on 0161 776 1594 to find out more about the full range of steps available.
S Series Step (SM800)
The SM800 manual cassette step is deployed by a damped gas spring which is activated by simply pushing the tread edge in a small distance with your foot and releasing. Once deployed, the tread is automatically locked in that position by a patented catch system which is activated by the weight of the person standing on the tread. The step is simply stowed by pushing the tread fully in by foot until the over-centre latch engages. There are no vulnerable release pedals required to operate the step.
- Tread size deployed – 300mm x 800mm
- Tread deployment movement – 245mm
- Projection of case below the sill height – 68mm
- Case depth behind sill lip – 470mm
- Closed tread projection out from sill lip – 55mm
- Overall width of case – 688mm
- Weight – 17kgs
- Extruded anodised aluminium ribbed tread profile
- High grip yellow and black rubber strip to tread top edge
- Soft rubber cushion strip to leading edge of tread
- Extruded anodised aluminium side arms
- Rubber weather flap to underside of tread
- High visibility corner mouldings
- Damped gas spring activation
- Galvanised steel case
- Stainless steel rails
- Nylon rollers
- Over-centre latch mechanism
- Patented deployed lock mechanism
- Dash warning light
- Limit switch
- Corner tread flashing lights
- Under tread lights
- Vehicle mounting kits
- 12 months onsite
Complies with all current legislative requirements. CE marked.
This product is not available to purchase online. Please contact the office for further information.