BAS offer a wide range of adaptations to improve your driving environment. These range from Push/Pull Brake/Accelerators, Secondary Driving Controls, Steering Aids, Electronic Accelerators, Pedal Extensions, Handbrake Aids and many more. Contact the office on 0161 776 1594 to find out more about these great products.
Sojadis 10 Way Remote Control Device
The 10 Way Secondary Remote Control allows a driver to control functions such as the indicator and horn from a wireless control fitted to the steering wheel. If you have limited movement in your upper body, this control will bring everything to your fingertips.
The design allows the driver to use the adaptation both to control the secondary functions and as a steering wheel aid. The sleek and stylish design allows the adaptation to blend seamlessly with the vehicle’s original interior.
The adaptation controls the lights (headlights & full beam), wipers, horn and indicators. It is also available with auto-cancelling indicators.
Developed in collaboration with Occupational Therapists this adaptation is extremely easy to use and can be fitted on either the right or left hand side of the steering wheel.
Note – the original controls are still active with the use of this adaptation.
- 10 Way Remote Control Device (CPR)
- 10 Way Remote Control Device (Plug and Drive)
- 10 Way Remote Control Device with Auto Cancelling Indicators (Universal)
- 10 Way Remote Control Device with Auto Cancelling Indicators (CPR)
- 10 Way Remote Control Device with Auto Cancelling Indicators (Plug and Drive)
- Stalk Modification for 10 Way Device (7 days)
- Indicator Self Cancelling Unit
This product is not available to purchase online. Please contact the office for further details.