BAS offer a wide range of adaptations to improve your driving environment. These range from Push/Pull Brake/Accelerators, Secondary Driving Controls, Steering Aids, Electronic Accelerators, Pedal Extensions, Handbrake Aids and many more. Contact the office on 0161 776 1594 to find out more about these great products.
Sojadis Twist Grip Low Effort Electronic Hand Accelerator (Push Brake Not Included)
The Twist Grip Accelerator is available as it is or with the option of a mini keypad which controls secondary functions such as lights, horn and wipers.
The Twist Grip Accelerator is a real clustering of electronic technologies into one innovative, intuitive, all-in-one driving aid designed for drivers with restricted leg mobility. The adaptation combines electronic acceleration and manual braking, as well as an optional central control keypad (as described above).
Designed along the lines of a motorbike handle, the Twist Grip can be mounted to the left or right of the steering wheel and is reliable, safe and ergonomic, as well as being very easy to use. This adaptation makes the driving experience smooth and enjoyable.
Simply turn the handle to accelerate, push the handle horizontally to brake and use the thumb to activate or deactivate 7 possible functions on the optional mini keypad including lights, indicators and wipers.
Installation is possible on any vehicle with automatic transmission and an electronic accelerator pedal.
- The system is activated by the driver when starting the car.
- Acceleration cuts out when braking is applied.
- Accelerator pedal is deactivated.
- Original steering wheel controls remain activated.
- Twist Grip Hand Unit and Electrics Only – SJT001
- Twist Grip Hand Unit, Electrics and 7 Function Remote Only (CPR)
- Twist Grip Hand Unit, Electrics and 7 Function Remote Only (Plug and Drive)
- Twist Grip Electronic Accelerator with 7 Function Remote (CPR) with Brake
- Twist Grip Electronic Accelerator with 7 Function Remote (Plug and Drive) with Brake
This product is not available to purchase online. Please contact the office for further details.