Universal Steering Wheel Aid to assist with safe and comfortable driving.
- Universal Steering Wheel Aid
- Clamps onto steering wheel
- Easy to fit
Warning: Check regularly to make sure the steering aid remains tight on the steering wheel.
- Unscrew then remove the bottom nut, the split/spring washers and open the metal clamp.
- Select a suitable location on the steering wheel and wrap the rubber protector around the wheel. Place the clamp over the rubber protector.
- Push the bolt back through the open clamp and secure in place with the spring/split washers and nut.
- Hold the top nut in place with a suitable spanner while tightening the bottom nut.
- Ensure the handle is secure to the steering wheel. Fully rotate the steering wheel to check the wheel can move without obstruction.