We offer a wide range of vehicle steps including single, double, motorised and manual models. They are suitable for a range of vehicles and are an ideal adaptation for aiding entry/exit. Contact the office on 0161 776 1594 to find out more about the full range of steps available.
W Series Step (WM600)
W Series Steps:
The Stayco W series cassette steps are suitable for small and medium size vans where there is a limitation on the space under the vehicle in which to mount a cassette step with a 300mm deep tread. These steps have a tread depth of 260mm, but otherwise come with many of the same features as the Standard Series. The tread incorporates a soft rubber insert to the leading edge and a high grip yellow and black rubber strip along the top edge. The steps have high visibility protective corner covers and can be fitted with flashing corner warning LEDs and under tread lighting.
Steps come with a 12 month on site warranty with the option to extend for a further year subject to an approved servicing schedule. Fitting kits for most popular vehicles are available. All the steps in this range can be optionally fitted with flashing corner warning LEDs, and ground illumination from under-tread lighting.
The WM600 manual cassette step is deployed by a damped gas spring which is activated by simply pushing the tread edge in a small distance with your foot and releasing. Once deployed, the tread is automatically locked in that position by a patented catch system which is activated by the weight of the person standing on the tread. The step is simply stowed by pushing the tread fully in by foot. There are no vulnerable release pedals required to operate the step.
- Tread size deployed: 260mm x 610mm
- Tread edge from sill deployed: 315mm
- Tread deployment movement: 205mm
- Minimum projection of case below sill height: 68mm
- Case depth behind sill lip: 365mm*
- Closed tread projection out from sill lip: 110mm*
- Overall width of case: 688mm
- *Can be varied – depending on mounting brackets used
- Extruded anodised aluminium ribbed tread profile
- High grip yellow and black rubber strip to tread top edge
- Extruded anodised aluminium side arms
- Rubber weather flap to underside of tread
- High visibility corner mouldings
- Damped gas spring
- Galvanised steel case
- Stainless steel rails
- Nylon rollers
- Over-centre latch mechanism
- Patented deployed lock-out mechanism
- Dash warning light
- Limit switch
- Corner tread flashing lights
- Under tread lights
- Vehicle mounting kits for suitable vehicles
- 12 months on site with option at time of purchase to increase for a further year subject to approved service and maintenance.
- Complies with current legislative requirements
- CE marked
This product is not available to purchase online. Please contact the office for more information.