We offer a wide range of vehicle steps including single, double, motorised and manual models. They are suitable for a range of vehicles and are an ideal adaptation for aiding entry/exit. Contact the office on 0161 776 1594 to find out more about the full range of steps available.
Z Series Step (ZM600)
Z Series Steps:
The Stayco Z Series frame steps have been designed to fit the latest large van ranges. These vehicles have had a design tendency towards lower side sill heights compared to previous models. The new side plate profiles and mounting facilities of the Z range allow them to be positioned on these vehicles to maximise ground clearance and optimise the tread height.
The Z Series all have a platform depth of 300mm and come in 600 or 900 tread widths. The tread incorporates a soft rubber insert to the leading edge and a high grip yellow and black rubber strip along the top edge. With their black tread protective corner pieces, these steps look smart on any vehicle.
Fitting kits for suitable vehicles are available.
All Stayco Z Series steps come with a full 2 year warranty.
The ZM600 manual frame step is deployed by a damped gas spring which is activated by depressing the release foot pedal at the side of the tread. The step is simply stowed by pushing the tread fully in by foot. The manual steps are fitted with a limit switch and supplied with a dash warning light.
- Tread size deployed – 300mm x 630mm
- Tread deployment movement – 248mm
- Minimum projection of frame below sill height – 54mm
- Frame depth behind sill lip – 335mm
- Maximum closed tread projection out from sill lip – 90mm
- Overall width of frame and motor cover – 716mm
- Extruded anodised aluminium ribbed tread profile
- High grip yellow and black rubber strip to tread top edge
- Soft rubber cushion strip to leading edge of tread
- Nylon corner mouldings
- Stainless steel tread edge trim and tread depth extension
- Damped gas spring
- BZP steel frame
- Nylon pivot bearings
- Rubber pedal cover
- Limit switch
- Vehicle mounting kits for suitable vehicles
- 2 years
- Complies with current legislative requirements
- CE marked
This product is not available to purchase online. Please contact the office for more information.