Driving School Package 2 – BAS Push/Pull Brake/Accelerator, Quick Release Steering Ball & Electronic Left Foot Accelerator
Item 1 – BAS Push/Pull Brake/Accelerator:
“A new design concept where customer safety is never compromised!”
If you are unable to use the foot pedals in your vehicle, then the new BAS Push/Pull Brake/Accelerator is the ideal adaptation for you!
The adaptation allows a driver to operate the brake and accelerator by hand, using a single lever in a push/pull motion.
The adaptation is seat mounted and runs along the inside door sill. A range of handles and handle bars are available, as well as an optional indicator switch. An electronic accelerator option is also available.
- Full movement of the steering wheel – this allows the the driver to have the wheel at the optimum driving position for them.
- No removal of or interference with the driver’s airbag – some current Push/Pulls on the market require the driver’s airbag to be removed or disconnected. With the BAS Push/Pull, customer safety is never compromised.
- No cutting of the vehicle’s trim or components on 95% of vehicles.
Item 2 – Quick Release Steering Ball:
These steering aids can be used in conjunction with hand controls or on their own to aid the steering control of cars, vans and trucks.
The design incorporates a simple to use release mechanism that can be operated with one hand to remove or refit the handle section of the device to the steering wheel. They are designed to fit modern wheels without causing damage to the wheel’s soft outer covering and do not affect the operation of the vehicles airbag.
The clamping system is lined with a soft rubber and has a simple two bolt fixing to enable the device to be easily fitted in minutes without the danger of the device moving in operation.
Item 3 – Electronic Left Foot Accelerator:
The Electronic Left Foot Accelerator is the ideal adaptation if you are not able to accelerate with your right foot.
- Fitted to the left of the brake, this operates via a dash mounted switch, to enable you to choose between left and right accelerator.
- The quick release function allows the adaptation to be easily removed if required.
- The additional pedal complies with the same safety and reliability standards as the manufacturers original pedal.
- This product is one of the most accessible, practical and easy-to-install/remove acceleration adaptations available.
- NOTE – the original pedal remains inactive whilst driving with the Left Foot Accelerator.