Driving School Package 4 – BAS Push/Pull Brake/Accelerator, 10 Way Quick Release Secondary Remote Device and Electronic Left Foot Accelerator
Item 1 – BAS Push/Pull Brake/Accelerator:
“A new design concept where customer safety is never compromised!”
If you are unable to use the foot pedals in your vehicle, then the new BAS Push/Pull Brake/Accelerator is the ideal adaptation for you!
The adaptation allows a driver to operate the brake and accelerator by hand, using a single lever in a push/pull motion.
The adaptation is seat mounted and runs along the inside door sill. A range of handles and handle bars are available, as well as an optional indicator switch. An electronic accelerator option is also available.
- Full movement of the steering wheel – this allows the the driver to have the wheel at the optimum driving position for them.
- No removal of or interference with the driver’s airbag – some current Push/Pulls on the market require the driver’s airbag to be removed or disconnected. With the BAS Push/Pull, customer safety is never compromised.
- No cutting of the vehicle’s trim or components on 95% of vehicles.
Item 2 – 10 Way Quick Release Secondary Remote Device
The 10 Way Secondary Remote Control allows a driver to control functions such as the indicator and horn from a wireless control fitted to the steering wheel. If you have limited movement in your upper body, this control will bring everything to your fingertips.
The design allows the driver to use the adaptation both to control the secondary functions and as a steering wheel aid. The sleek and stylish design allows the adaptation to blend seamlessly with the vehicle’s original interior.
The adaptation controls the lights (headlights & full beam), wipers, horn and indicators. It is also available with auto-cancelling indicators.
Developed in collaboration with Occupational Therapists this adaptation is extremely easy to use and can be fitted on either the right or left hand side of the steering wheel.
Note – the original controls are still active with the use of this adaptation.
Item 3 – Electronic Left Foot Accelerator:
The Electronic Left Foot Accelerator is the ideal adaptation if you are not able to accelerate with your right foot.
- Fitted to the left of the brake, this operates via a dash mounted switch, to enable you to choose between left and right accelerator.
- The quick release function allows the adaptation to be easily removed if required.
- The additional pedal complies with the same safety and reliability standards as the manufacturers original pedal.
- This product is one of the most accessible, practical and easy-to-install/remove acceleration adaptations available.
- NOTE – the original pedal remains inactive whilst driving with the Left Foot Accelerator.