Q’Straint – L-Track from BAS
Flange, Regular and Surface Angled Track
L-Track is the most widely used floor anchorage in the transportation industry due to its flexibility in accommodating various wheelchair positions. Q’Straint also uses a different alloy to provide you with superior strength and corrosion resistance.
L-Track is available in 3 different profiles:
- Flange Series for flush mounted installations
- Surface Angled Series for surface mounted installations
- Regular Series for surface or flush mounted installations
- Application – Flexible securement track. Accommodates 5/16″ bolts.
- Durable and Low Maintenance – Constructed from aluminum alloy (6061 – T6) for superior corrosion resistance.
- Multiple Profiles – To suit your specific application.
- Multiple Length and Drilling Patterns – Standard 82 degree countersunk holes are pre-drilled every 4″.
- Compatibility – All OMNI approved L-Track features 3 new profiles designed to be compatible with all Q’Straint and Sure-Lok tie-downs and occupant restraints.
This product is not available to purchase online. Please contact the office for further details.