BAS offer a wide range of adaptations to improve your driving environment. These range from Push/Pull Brake/Accelerators, Secondary Driving Controls, Steering Aids, Electronic Accelerators, Pedal Extensions, Handbrake Aids and many more. Contact the office on 0161 776 1594 to find out more about these great products.
BAS Push/Pull Brake/Accelerator
**Brand New – BAS Push/Pull Brake/Accelerator**
“A new design concept where customer safety is never compromised!”
If you are unable to use the foot pedals in your vehicle, then the new BAS Push/Pull Brake/Accelerator is the ideal adaptation for you!
The adaptation allows a driver to operate the brake and accelerator by hand, using a single lever in a push/pull motion.
The adaptation is seat mounted and runs along the inside door sill. A range of handles and handle bars are available, as well as an optional indicator switch. An electronic accelerator option is also available.
- Full movement of the steering wheel – this allows the the driver to have the wheel at the optimum driving position for them.
- No removal of or interference with the driver’s airbag – some current Push/Pulls on the market require the driver’s airbag to be removed or disconnected. With the BAS Push/Pull, customer safety is never compromised.
- No cutting of the vehicle’s trim or components on 95% of vehicles.
Available Additional Options:
- Push Brake Only – HTB001
- With Indicator (Non-Multiplex) – HTP002
- With Indicator (Multiplex) – HTP004/005/006/007*
*Depends on wiring type – contact the office for further information.
This product is available on the Motability scheme, with nil customer contribution!
Contact the office today on 0161 776 1594 to find out more about what we believe to be the safest Push/Pull Brake/Accelerator on the market!